Sunday, June 30, 2013

Virtual Coffee Interviews

Since embarking on this journey of writing a book and then going online to create a profile - blog about the writing process, publish poems, and finally step into the world of publishing and marketing for my book, I have met and e-met many people who have been inspiring, informative, wise or just damn interesting. 

It's been great to get involved in writing communities like Jottify, GoodReads and actual writing groups in the real world, because these groups are so supportive. I've enjoyed following people (not in the real world) to see how they are marketing their books, how they build followers and I've enjoyed the chats and speculation on the future of the book industry. 

So by now there are many people I'd love to sit down with over a coffee to pick their brains. It suddenly dawned on me, why not do it virtually? Send my questions by email and share the answers with you. 


So begins Virtual Coffee Interviews


Coming soon!....

8 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds like a fun thing to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather! I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Fiona, nice to be on this site and get to know a person like you, I appreciate the visits to my blog, I congratulate you on the publication of your book, and I hope they open more roads and you achieve much more, I love being on your site, I send you greetings and hugs, have a good start to the week kisses :) ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, Bernardo. A good week to you too. Hope it's sunny where you are.

      Delete
  4. What a great idea. I'm looking forward to reading them. Don't forget to advetise them on twitter, which is where I get all my news, nowadays. Or Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly won't, Deborah, thanks. I'll look for you on Facebook, as I post my new blog posts there too.

      Delete